Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Moved Again

Anytime you come to a new city, you move at least 3 times before you find a neighborhood that makes you happy. Well, I think I found that neighborhood. I moved to from Thiruvanmiyur to Besant Nagar. It’s about the same distance from work and it’s a much better neighborhood. I’m still just a quick walk away from the beach, have Fab India around the corner, and I have roommates. I live with the boys now. It’s nice to have roommates.

The rent is also far more affordable. We live in a two bedroom and two-bath house. It’s a great place, though it does get hot in there. We don’t have the same amount of breeze as many of the other houses I had lived in had. So, we all sleep in one room- the room in the house that has A/C, and has the TV. I forgot what it was like to live with boys- they like to snack and watch sports. I have never clocked this many hours of ESPN before, neither have I seen so much football in my life. Apparently, it’s World Cup. I guess it’s a big deal. At least I’ll have tons to talk to Pat about when I get back to the states. I’m sure he’s watching all these games. I even saw the Czech "spank" the USA 3 to zero last night. Nice. I’m turning into a guy. And all of this while I’m pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home