15.5 Weeks and I’m Showing!
Well things seem to be fine. My blood pressure is good 110/72 and only a few GI problems. But I guess that’s because my peristalsis has slowed. And, I’m showing. I thought it was just my regular fat, but its not. My clothes aren’t fitting properly. Its so strange, my arms and legs are getting skinner, while my tummy just gets bigger and bigger. For the past few days, I just decided that I was getting fatter and fatter, but in reality, I’m showing, a little. I have to say though, that it’s a little difficult to tell the difference between my regular fat and the baby. I guess I’ll just be getting bigger and bigger until I finally get to see Rahul. Only 4 more weeks to go. It doesn’t seem that long, now that I live with people.
5 Comments:
Take a picture. I want to see!
I can just picture you wearing clothes from Fab India, eating Mac 'n' Cheese, while hanging out with the boys and watching World Cup in your one air conditioned room! You definitely must take pix to confirm my vision.
can't wait to see the tummy!
Congrats on showing. And on effectively eating the mac and cheese your way.
post again! need more anju reports.
Post a Comment
<< Home